Amar InfoTech become a leader for cloud-based airport billing and ground handling billing systems. In addition, It has deployed its systems to airports/ground handlers in Asia and Africa. More than 9 years of experience in Travel, as well as airport charges and ground handling contracts, make airport billing one of our core competencies.
Amar InfoTech provides fully integrated cloud based solution for the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs), Airports and Airlines delivering a cost effective and comprehensive data gathering, invoicing and collection service which eliminated inaccuracies, errors and delays for better revenue management.
Benefits of Using Our Billing Software
- Save administration overhead by streamlining your invoicing processes, reduce manual calculations and media gaps throughout your system landscape.
- Invoice quicker, more frequently and more accurately, realize your revenues earlier and reduce clearing efforts.
- Send your invoices not just as paper but also electronically; your airline customers will appreciate this service.
- Save IT costs by replacing costly customer-tailored systems with standard software.
- Make your billing data available for business intelligence for more insights in your airport’s potentials.
The Council notes that States are responsible for ensuring the implementation of adequate security measures at airports pursuant to the provisions of ICAO Annex 17 — Security to the Convention on International Civil Aviation and that they may delegate the task of providing individual security functions to such agencies as airport entities, air carriers and local police.
The Council also notes that States may determine in which circumstances and the extent to which the costs involved in providing security facilities and services should be borne by the State, the airport entities or other responsible agencies. With reference to the recovery of security costs from the users, the Council recommends that the following general principles be applied:
- Consultations should take place before any security costs are assumed by airports, air carriers or other entities.
- The entities concerned may recover the costs of security measures at airports from the users in a fair and equitable manner, subject to consultation.
- Any charges or transfers of security costs should be directly related to the costs of providing the security services concerned and should be designed to recover no more than the relevant costs involved.
- Civil aviation should not be charged for any costs that would be incurred for more general security functions performed by States such as general policing, intelligence gathering and national security.
- No discrimination should be exercised between the various categories of users when charging for the level of security provided. Additional costs incurred for extra levels of security provided regularly on request to certain users may also be charged to these users.
- When the costs of security at airports are recovered through charges, the method used should be discretionary, but such charges should be based on either the number of passengers or aircraft weight, or a combination of both factors. Security costs allocable to airport tenants may be recovered through rentals or other charges.
- Charges may be levied either as additions to other existing charges or in the form of separate charges but should be subject to separate identification of costs and appropriate explanation.
- High reliability and performance by using industry standards.
- Easy-to-use graphical user interfaces.
- High level of data security and validation outstanding integration abilities.
- Easy adaptation to customer specific requirements by multiple levels of customizing.
- All necessary implementation and maintenance services offered by Amar InfoTech.
Why To Choose Amar InfoTech for Security Charges Billing System for Airport Authority ?
- 9+ years of experience in the industry
- We develop user friendly, all browser and all devices responsive websites.
- We are remarkably strong in coding and creating eccentric designs.
- Quality services at affordable prices.
- 100% Client Satisfaction.
- Good knowledge of latest technology.
- 24*7 Customer Support.