Top 10 Advantage Of Mean Stack App Development
What does it mean to be a mean stack developer? A MEAN stack developer uses the MEAN stack (duh) which is:
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented database-classified as a NoSQL database which eschews the traditional table-based relational database structure in favor of JSON-like documents with dynamic schemes.
- Fast NoSQL schema-less database written in C++.
- Document-Oriented Storage.
- JSON Style documents with dynamic schemas.
- Full Index support available.
- MongoDB is Lightning fast and Auto-sharding.
- You can perform rich queries, can create on the fly indexes with a single command.
Express is a minimal and flexible node.js web application framework, providing a robust set of features for building single and multi-page, and hybrid web applications.
- Node JS based web framework.
- Based on connecting middleware.
- Easy to implement REST API.
- Easy to implement session management.
- Support several template rendering engines.
- Implements MVC Pattern.
- Express allows to set up middlewares to respond to HTTP Requests.
- Defines routine table which is used to perform the different action based on HTTP method and URL.
- Allows to dynamically render HTML pages based on Passing arguments to templates.
- Supports concurrency well.
- Fast and performance are comparable with Golang micro frameworks and Elixir Phoenix.
- Based on Model-View Pattern(client-side).
- Declarative Programming and directives are integrated with HTML directly.
- Great for Front-end development especially for SPA(Single Page Applications) and mobile applications.
- Very modular and extensible makes testing an ease.
- Fast development process.
- Makes Apps Scalable.
- Awesome Performance.
N: Node JS:
- Can easily handle 10k concurrent connections and doesn’t have any problems with concurrency.
- Easily Scalable which just create the cluster.
- The Very Fast development process.
- Node Js have ever-growing NPM.
- Real-time web apps.
Here, I am going to discuss some of the advantages of MEAN stack that will summarize its potential and help developers to know as to why they should be using it on their mobile apps and websites.
1) MEAN authorize Isomorphic Coding:
Isomorphic coding authorizes running a code written within one framework on other frameworks without much alters to the original code. Moving the code to another framework that is written in one particular framework is made easier with the help of MEAN stack.MEAN allows transferring the code between frameworks. This is where MEAN stack development is ahead of the rest of the development pack.
2) MEAN uses JSON everywhere:
3) MEAN is Open Source and Cloud Compatible:
All the MEAN stack technologies are open source and available for free. It lowers development cost and helps the development procedures using useful libraries and public repositories available for free on the web. At Amar Infotech, we ask our repositories and libraries develop and maintained under the direction of competent workforce. Our experienced MEAN Stack developers greatly contribute to that knowledge resource
In case your project requires to implement cloud services within the mobile app, MongoDB is a great option to choose. MongoDB was built specifically to make it easy to host the web applications onto the cloud. It also brings in an ease in performing tasks like testing and maintaining.
4) MEAN is Cost effective:
5) Faster speed and usability
7) Easy Switch Between Client & Server
MEAN is simple and fast because everything is written in one language. As a result, it is quite easy to switch between client and server.
8) Single Language Development
When you need to develop an application within limited timelines, then MEAN is the way to go. It has an infinite set of module libraries for Node.js that are ready for use. It gives you more time to polish your project to perfection. Apart from this technology saving time, it results in the development of quality world-class applications.
10) Ease to learn
It is pretty easy to learn and flexible to grasp, understand and implement during development.